Thursday, March 20, 2008

More whining... and something taking shape, finally.

Yesterday saw me having issues with the sun's blistering stare. Today, terrible traffic compounded the woes. Well, what's new? It has been said that change is the only permanent thing in life. Well, in this side of the globe, traffic jams could officially add up to that. Describing it as perennial would be an understatement. Concluding it's a curse could be near convincing. The issue is out there and it's there to stay. Haven't i said, reality sucks?

For the nth time (since, uh, ...escapes my memory!), I've made a pledge to be more organized - in everything. Opted to start with my numerous online concerns. Money matters first, you know. :) The rest of the mess should be easy picking afterwards. I wish.

No comments: